Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never even knew Nunavut existed, up until a few minutes ago, I thought it was still the NW Territory! So, what crazy person in Canukistan decided to do that and for what reason? It was that 'Martin' guy, wasn't it? I'm assuming the name came from a native language meaning something significant?

As for the wet t-shirt, think about it. Do you EVER see an attractive girl that would wouldn't mind seeing in a wet t-shirt working in a 7-11 at all? Statistically, you wouldn't want to see her like that, but the OP might have been lucky...

BTW - Good job with the baiting on that one Gravekeeper.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      By the time I got to work last night in the rain I *was* the wet t-shirt contest. However, I doubt it was the effect you were hoping for. ( My itty bitty boy titties aren't about to get anyone stuffing $1's in my underwear any time soon. )
      :scoffs: Singles.

I've got more twenty dollars bills than I know what to do with.

Of course, I now have a good idea.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
        im sorry but have you ever heard of chip n dells (i dont know its name........) im sure you would get a few girls in your undies

Chippendales.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
          I never even knew Nunavut existed, up until a few minutes ago, I thought it was still the NW Territory! So, what crazy person in Canukistan decided to do that and for what reason? It was that 'Martin' guy, wasn't it? I'm assuming the name came from a native language meaning something significant?
          Actually they broke NWT into two pieces, one of which is still NWT. Yep, we now have 10 provinces and THREE territories! We're catching up!
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
          X