This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a what in the where?

I kid you not, we actually had someone put a live lobster into one of the men's restroom stalls at work.

I can still recall that night as being pretty funny. While I never got to see it as I was tearing tickets, one of our managers had to go in, get it, and garbage bag it.

Who put a lobster in the toliet and why I will never figure out, but that person wasted a good 10-12 bucks or however much a lobster costs.
    Screw normal. You know why? 'Cause if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader.

Christopher Titus.

I wouldn't be surprised if some idiot went food shopping and then just decided, on one of those whims, to go see a movie. Oh no ... I just bought a live lobster. Huh. I know! I'll put it in one of the toilets in the restroom! That'll keep it alive until the movie's over! Yeah! I'm so f'ing smart!

Mmm ... toilet water ... for that certain something that's missing.
    I love mankind ... it's people I can't stand. -- Linus Van Pelt

Comment

I wonder if some old guy would have seen it and had an alzheimer's moment....

Comment

It could just be someone's idea of a prank. I personally immediatly envisioned someone getting pinched in a VERY bad place (then there was this giggling thing, very undignified)

Comment

Excuse me while I and probably every other male performs the obligatory wince.

....OW.

Of course, then followed by a snort as you get the mental image of some guy running out into the lobby in terror with...well, you know...still pinching and dangling.

Wow, I need to go home

Comment

No someone just had a bad case of the crabs

Comment

Quoth bendertiger View Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
              hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
              1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
              2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
              3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

Good one. I have heard some doozies in my life but a lobster in a toilet that's a new one. How do you know the lobster didn't come out of the toilet. Might wanna check your pipes.
                My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
                  How do you know the lobster didn't come out of the toilet. Might wanna check your pipes.
                  Fresh water is lethal to lobsters, and I guess sewage counts, sorta.
                  I AM the evil bastard!
                  A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I've always wanted a pet lobster, and now I know where to keep him, Thanks! No really, I do want a pet lobster that I can name Pinchy, and make a special sea-water suit for him, so we can go for walks. I wonder how long lobsters live?
                    It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
                    ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Depends on how long you cook 'em for. ^_^

Bah, hearing about lobsters coming out of pipes makes me want to play the original Mario Bros..
                      "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
                        hearing about lobsters coming out of pipes makes me want to play the original Mario Bros..
                        *head tilt* Bwah? The 'original' Mario bros had turtles and spinies... no lobsters.
                        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Good thing my computer LIKES wearing Pepsi.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                            *head tilt* Bwah? The 'original' Mario bros had turtles and spinies... no lobsters.
                            You're probably thinking of Super Mario Bros. for the NES.

Here's a pic from the Mario Bros. arcade game. There's the lobster on the left-hand lower side.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Anyone remember Larry the Lobster on SNL?
                              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
                              X