X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you watching right now?

Currently at the SGA residence, it's The Princess Bride

"Look, he is right on top of us! I wonder if he is using the same wind we are using . . ."
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

I am currently watching the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, The Makeover, starring Julia Stiles, Camryn Manheim, and nobody else whose name I recognize. And about 12 Hallmark ads in every commercial break.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Been watching CSI Miami on Netflix streaming.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Right now, How It's Made on Netflix. It is great to work to.
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Waiting for a new episode of Mrs Browns Boys, so rewatching a classic hilarious episode from the previous series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i6RKDywDZ0

(Do not be drinking anything while watching this, you have been warned)

Also watching the new Lost Girl series.
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

QI - a repeat from the I series
            As soon as I start thinking
            That I'm sensible and sane
            The Random Hedgehog comes along
            And fiddles with my Brain
            (from card I got)

Comment

Mythbusters on Netflix streaming.
              "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

Whenever I get a free hour, I sit down and try to either the second season of "Carnivale" or one of the "Best of Memphis Pro Wrestling" DVD set (I'm on disc #13).
                "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Library DVDs. Wife had to go back in to work, so two classics. Just finished 'Dogma' and currently in the middle of 'The Big Lebowski.'

Comment

Bones. Next up is Bunheads, then maybe Castle, but I think it's a rerun and I should just go to bed early. But probably Castle.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

The Rachel Maddow show.
                      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Last Day of the Dinosaurs on YouTube.

Comment

A Pawn Stars episode I recorded earlier tonight.
                          That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Yogscast videos. Just finished the most-recent Tekkit and am moving on to the newest Zombie Apocalypse.
                            "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

The movie Wendy and Lucy.
                              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                              X