Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im going to tell you upfront that I am a jerk! With added karma!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a supervisor like this once. He belonged to some kind of men's social club. He had breakfast there Sunday mornings, and sometimes invited his twin sister as his guest. She was mortified to watch as he sent his muffin back multiple times because it wasn't the right temperature.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      She should've been bounced out the door. I mean, the UNIFORMS? WTF?? Since when is that even remotely a part of your "dining experience"? I don't even notice what the staff is wearing, as long as they're clothed! Good god!!!
      Hooters is probably the only restaurant where uniforms would be part of the dining experience.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Sounds like the legendary Springs1.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          Hooters is probably the only restaurant where uniforms would be part of the dining experience.
          You're forgetting Tilted Kilt and Twin Peaks.

Comment

I really don't think I'd be able to eat at a restaurant with someone like that. Even if it was a first time, and I didn't realize they'd be like that, I don't think I could sit there without calling them on it.

Comment

Is this woman even capable of functioning in the real world? A hundred years ago natural selection would have rid the rest of us of her at a very early age...

Comment

Quoth workerbee222 View Post
                You're forgetting Tilted Kilt and Twin Peaks.
                Where I am, we also have that bastion of higher learning, JUGS.

OTOH, my niece used to work at a large chain of faux-Aussie restaurants. She told me about "Special Seasoning."
                Here Mr Customer, let me pull that out of my arse for you!

Comment

She sounds like she's related to the horror couple that a friend of mine had to deal with as a waitress. The couple were nicknamed The Crabs as they moaned about everything. Wait time to be seated, the napkins not folded correctly, too much light, not enough light, wrong kind of flowers, noisy children seated nearby, food too hot/cold, not enough/too much veg... you name it, they complained about it. The first couple of times, my friend's boss comped them but since they continued to come into the restaurant and moan about everything, he figured they were only doing it to get free stuff and stopped.

They still came in, tho, despite paying full price and being seated next to the toilets in the darkest part of the restaurant. They never tipped and always summoned wait staff either by clicking their fingers or shouting "Boy/Girl!" across the restaurant. Eventually, they ended up being banned cuz none of the waitstaff would serve them and their whiny attitude was actually driving customers away.
                  People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                    Eventually, they ended up being banned cuz none of the waitstaff would serve them and their whiny attitude was actually driving customers away.
                    Excellent, although it probably should have happened a lot sooner than it did!

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
                      Is this woman even capable of functioning in the real world? A hundred years ago natural selection would have rid the rest of us of her at a very early age...
                      She isn't. She's reduced to tears by the possibility of wet car seats. I'm guessing her husband acts as a buffer for the bumps of real life. It's also possible she's got some kind of mental illness. I wasn't the nicest person, and would break into tears at the least thing, when my depression started to get bad. I don't think I chewed out any innocent waitresses but I wasn't fun for Hubby to be around.
                      "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Working...
                      X