Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's worse than a SC that lies about you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's worse than a SC that lies about you?

An SC that tells the truth about you.

I got a complaint about me this weekend. Everything the SC did happen. She said I was rude though, which I don't think I was. "Rude" is a common, yet vague complaint about me that it doesn't really help me improve.

First complaint: I double charged her. True. Not on purpose, but true. Computer error did that, and it wasn't caught until the next day.

Second complaint: I told her kids to be quiet. Also true. But I wasn't the first to say anything. SC told her kids to be quiet. 2 minutes later, they were still running around the lobby in and out of the automatic doors and making a lot of noise. At 1am. So I tell them that it does need to be quiet in the lobby. The SC agrees with me and backs me up.

But she complained to me about corporate saying that I double charged her and told her kids to be quiet.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

My guess is that she felt embarrassed that she couldn't control her kids, so she decided to take it out on you. That sucks, but it is typical of SC's.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Oh you double charged her *wince* That means being whipped in the dungeons over here. :\
      I had someone complain that I hung up on his wife. I did it, but it was an accident, I was new and learning. Guy was convinced that I did it on purpose and bitterly complained about me every day to the GM, trying to get me fired. So be careful.
      Can't reason with the unreasonable.
      The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

There's an old saying, Mr H -

"A truth that's told with bad intent
        Beats all the lies you can invent."

And ain't that the truth.
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

An SC bitched about me to my manager, telling the truth but with a key part left out. She complained that I'd told her off for using her mobile when she came into pay, and had turned her pump off while she was using it. When Tessa asked me about the incident, I told her what had really happened; namely, that the SC was using her phone while pumping fuel so I'd switched the pump off. Naturally, the SC forgot to mention that part. I didn't get into trouble and the SC got firmly told that she wasn't getting anything.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
          X