Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never kill spiders (having been brought up with the idea that it's bad luck to kill them) although I might feel differently if I had to deal with black widows....
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
      Yeah...I just moved back home, my family is a bunch of slobs and I've spent the last 4 or 5 days trying my absolute hardest to get this house somewhat clean again and not such a breeding ground for....bugs.
      If you have flowers, shrubery, anything remotely resembling a garden outside, then you're going to have the odd garden spider in the house no matter how immaculate you keep the place. Nothing at all to do with cleanliness.

Quoth cashierbex View Post
      I qould fricking be in Canada quicker than the speed of light if I saw a small spider, let alone a bunch. Screw that. My manager had a problem with black widows last year. Forgot how she got them out.
      My daughter is scared of spiders. She's gotten better over the year, she was quite bad as a teen. At one point, she and her friends decided that they were going ot "cure" her of this, and they all rallied around her for moral support & comfort - and took her to the cinema to see Arachnaphobia I had to deal with the aftermath, it was not pretty. Teenagers, what on earth were they thnking

Madness takes it's toll....
      Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Working...
      X