X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asking for thoughts again..

Starting to feel guilty about this!

Today is my social security hearing; about mental enough, unable to work. Yeah it's ironic, "Let's hope I'm sick enough to get this help" vs "I hate being sick, I want to work".
    Check my old thread "Too broken to function" (cant get it need to haul ass). Just an indicator of what's been on in my head for years.

Although the hearing is TODAY I am hoping for the ALJ to make a quick, logical, FAIR decision and approve me quickly. (It can take MONTHS to hear your yes or no).

Cross finger etc.
    Thank you guys for your help all this time I've been here.
    In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Good luck.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Good luck. When/if mine comes up (I might get approved without a hearing) you can return the favor
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Finished the hearing. Was panicking downtown where do I park omg. Then couldn't find my debit card to pay for the parking. I had no paper money or coins to pay for the parking. I now have a $35 ticket, FUCK. Was hoping something would shine on me.
        Pants got wet walking to the building.
        Nervous to point of nausea at the building (I ate something, it helped)
        Judge was ok with me, Lawyer was a bit snippy with me.

I will know the answer in 30 to 60 days. Please, please. I'm unable to work NOW but I know I will improve and work again. Just not now.
        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Working...
        X