Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend had her lunch stolen, and apparently half eaten. WTF? How do people do that?!

I bought ice cream once to eat at work, and came back up for a break to find out that somebody had eaten half of it. WHY?? If it isn't yours, keep your hands off of it.

I also had some of my pizza thrown out once, but it was surprisingly untouched by the surrounding garbage and I was able to eat it.
    "Any kind of hereditary privilege is wrong, it's not just anti-democracy, it's just like inherent wrong" - Robert Smith

Comment

We used to have a bad problem with food theft overnight. It turned out the cleaning crew were bringing their kids in and letting them RUN WILD. They ate out of the fridge, and even stole candy and change from desks.

One night, a company director came by to pick up some paperwork...and we got a new cleaning crew.

Never been an issue since.

Comment

Quoth The Hurting View Post
        I also had some of my pizza thrown out once, but it was surprisingly untouched by the surrounding garbage and I was able to eat it.
        Reminds me of George on 'Seinfeld' when he ate the donut out of the garbage can!
        ''Sugar cane and coffee cups, copper, steel, and cattle. An annotated history the forest for the fire. Where we propagate confusion primitive and wild. Welcome to the occupation''

Comment

Quoth Skittles88 View Post
          We had a system at the department store I used to work at: if it's in the fridge, don't touch it unless it's yours. If it's left on the table, it's fair game. Everyone followed that rule so I never ended up being a victim of fridge theft.
          That's the way it is at my morning job. Unless someone says "there's such and such in the fridge/freezer for everyone", DON'T TOUCH IT! Pretty much anything that's left on the table and/or counters? If you don't want your sandwich taken by someone, or your piece of pizza, don't leave it sitting on the table. 'Cause the general rule of thumb is: if it's not in the fridge with a name, it belongs to EVERYONE.
          Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Working...
          X