This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubby is temp-to-hire

Woot - hubby got notified by Addeco that he is temp to hire at an aerospace company that is expanding! 90 days temp, he feels that by the way both interviews went he shouldn't have any issue with the move to permanent after that <knock wood>

And he didn't even run out of unemployment yet
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Cool and congratz to him!
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

He said thanks
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Conga rats.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Woo! *hugs* Do me a favor? Go have a good steak dinner somewhere to celebrate.
          In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
          She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Yay! Yes, celebrate. With wine, preferably.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

We are doing a nice lamb BBQ on the deck to celebrate, and I mostly don't drink any longer so it is going to be a glass of box cooking wine made into sangria =)

[it was lamb or goose, and I was outvoted because nobody wanted to go chase a goose down!]

Comment

Working...
              X