X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT help needed...

hey gangsters.

I have a problem (obviously... but this is a different one...).

My keyboard no longer works when I'm playing Oblivion - not since the latest update went through for the KB. The game just doesn't recognise it. I can still use keys to get to desktop etc, but not ingame controls.

Uninstalled KB drivers, and went back to the previous version which worked ok before - but doesn't now... so the latest update has left something somewhere... bugger!

Also, after I uninstalled, PnP was detected, but that still didn't help.

I've emailed Logitech.. but I have a feeling he didn't quite get what I meant.

Anyone got any suggestions? (other than throw the keyboard out?)
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

What kind of keyboard is it? And is it just after the latest patch, or has it done this before?
    Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Thanks for the move, mods... I knew there was something somewhere, but forgot where.

Fenrus - logitech media600 - and just this patch. It was working fine from the initial install. Also (and possibly relevant, but I don't know why) after it installed, I started getting "Can't Find Direct OCR" errors...
      When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Okay, all I could find is this, might help, I dunno.... worth a shot to me.

http://support.bethsoft.com/asp/reso...ller&rid=23527

I assumed you're using WinXP. If you're not, there are links to find the other OS-s from there
        Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

hmmm - thanks Fenrus. I'll try it. Although, I don't have a joystick attached.

Logitech support has given me a suggestion I need to try later today.

Oh well - at least I finally get to play NWN2 that i borrowed...

Comment

Working...
          X