This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well...

So while sitting here battling this upper respiratory infection (with doctor prescribed antibiotics, bed-rest and lots of fluids, and sitting up helps the breathing since there is no fluid drainage into my lungs from laying down), I decided to catch up on my paperwork for my business.

And realized that with taxes filed, the State revenue department FINALLY taking me at my word that i shouldn't have to file sales tax quarterly (98% of my sales occur out of state), and my personal income tax received and accepted by the US government....that its time to file for my FAFSA.

So I gather all that FUN paperwork...and realize....that its easier since they have most of my information from last year....slight adjusts to my income (which dropped since I'm in school full time rather then working full time), the government has tentatively approved me for a MUCH larger pell grant this year.

I wait final approval of course, but since I'm not taking summer classes this year, I've got more breathing room to worry about the little details.

Now with all that tax stuff out of the way...I can focus on my next major show...well Major for me >.>

ETSUCON is holding its second annual convention, this year will be 2 day weekend, right before my birthday. I'll be there as a vendor, and plan on taking at least one person with me so that I can actually wander the con this year. >.>

Anyone in the area, I can give you more info.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.
Working...
X