Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hawks KILLED it and brought it home! OMFG YAY!

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
    Conversely, that was one of the most painful games I've ever watched, and I cheered on Denver in the time known as the Dark Years...
    Man, every time they panned over to the Broncos players they looked like they were about to cry. I do feel a little pity for them...
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Not a fan of either team, but you just know Manning's pained face from that early drive is gonna be a meme for years to come >_>
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

As I noted previously, I was pulling for the Seahawks, and I'll admit it's primarily because I'm sick to death of hearing about Peyton effing Manning. So when I came downstairs to start watching the game about 7pm (I'd mistakenly thought the game started at 6:30) and found that the Hawks were up already... and then just kept going up further, I was grinning.

Earlier in the day, Mom was talking about how it should be a great game because "It's the two best teams in the NFL this season." By halftime, I turned to her with a smirk, "So, two best teams, huh?"
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Just going to drop this here, although I would've preferred the uncensored version my store manager showed me at work today.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
          X