Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shops that deal with SC's need to do this.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shops that deal with SC's need to do this.

So.. that means about all of them normally. Anyhow, they need to hire people like me OFF the books. Why? So that when SC's/EW's come in, there is somebody there who will speak up and let them knowing how big of knobs they are. I'd make money, it would be less then they have to spend to keep customers 'happy', and their regular workers wouldn't have to deal with the stupidity. Hey.. a guy can dream can't he?
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

I'd hire you. Be nice to have a quilt "bouncer".
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

I dream a bit bigger, Myt. In my wildest dreams, everyone who works in retail/food service/whatever profession dealing with SCs should have free range to call them out. I think it would make for a better society if we were allowed to tell assholes when they are...well... assholes. Really. Do unto others as you'd have done unto you, as the saying goes.
      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

I did have a mate that used to get his kicks out of dressing in a neat black shirt, slacks and shoes, wandering around stores like Kmart, Target, Myer etc and letting rip at SCs when they got out of control, to the point the customer would end up storming off, and he'd head off to the next shop with a smirk on his face.

Having worked at one of the above, seeing the managers face was priceless when we were questioned about which of us said "things unmentionable" to the SC, and we told her it was, "just some guy."

Comment

I love it. A customer can bitch all they like to a manager, but a manager can hardly take steps against another (alleged) customer ... or even a hired gun, LOL. Mytical, I know a few people who would hire you in a heartbeat!

Comment

Working...
          X