This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *new game* 10 words or less...

I went to the dark side of the interwebs (reddit) and found an interesting post....

What is the most complicated thing that you can explain in 10 words or less?
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Polyamory means my husband's girlfriend's fiance and I are lovers.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

I'm my own grandpa.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Pansexuality means you don't care what's in your lover's pants.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Spacecraft takes from Big Bang till now crossing Milky Way.

Everyone on Earth has the same ancestors as everyone else.
          Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 01-31-2014, 11:54 PM.
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

"In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded."

Stole that from Terry Pratchett - the best explanation of Creation that I've ever read.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Space time means the past, present and future all co-exist.

All movement is relative. Only changes in speed are absolute.
              Last edited by Gravekeeper; 02-01-2014, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Ignorance is knowing nothing. Stupidity is not fixing that problem.
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I think it was Hemingway who wrote this story:
                  For sale. Baby shoes. Never worn.

My own attempt:
                  Because.

A slightly longer one, this one theological.
                  Whatever you point to, God is not that.
                  Last edited by Seshat; 02-01-2014, 02:18 PM.
                  Seshat's self-help guide:
                  1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                  2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                  3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                  4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Immolation really burns me up.
                    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

The Universal Location: Directly above the center of the earth.
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Hydrocephalus means my brain is surrounded by excessive brain juice.
                        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Recursion: see recursion.
                          Seshat's self-help guide:
                          1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                          2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                          3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                          4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Fossils are dated by rocks. Rocks are dated by fossils.

((I love secular science. CIRCULAR LOGIC anyone?!))

Comment

Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
                              Fossils are dated by rocks. Rocks are dated by fossils.

((I love secular science. CIRCULAR LOGIC anyone?!))
                              And very wealthy fossils are dated by gold diggers
                              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
                              X