This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number Ten

Another person connected with me has just left this earth.

Am I sorry? To be honest, no. He was crazy, and I mean, CRAZY. He was not a good person to have in your life - unfortunately, he had children, and they are taking it hard. It happens.

For me, it's more of a "What next?" attitude, this being the tenth death associated with me since the beginning of 2008. The difference here is, I knew it was coming.

Maybe the fatality limit has been reached for this year, and there will be no more until 2013.

I'm very sorry to hear of all of your losses, Eirann... Not really sure there IS anything else to say, but from Canada

Comment

Thanks. This person wasn't a loved one, but oddly enough, there are those who will mourn. Not that I'm one of them, mind you, but there are some. I'm beginning to think that the theme song of my life is "Another One Bites The Dust".

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
        I'm beginning to think that the theme song of my life is "Another One Bites The Dust".
        I already claimed that as the theme song for my appliances.
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
          Thanks. This person wasn't a loved one, but oddly enough, there are those who will mourn. Not that I'm one of them, mind you, but there are some. I'm beginning to think that the theme song of my life is "Another One Bites The Dust".
          it tends to happen, and as humans we look for patterns, when I was 15 I lost the following people in 9 months:

My biological grandmother, a month later my stepfater, 3 months later his son(my stepbrother), 2 months later, my boyfriend, a month later my step grandmother, 2 months later(december 23rd), my biological father. I was a total wreck. I'd just start to move on a bit in the grieving process and be set back to square one. Worst part was not one of them was in bad health, they were all very sudden and very unexpected.
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
            it tends to happen, and as humans we look for patterns,
            In a history of the Krupps (read it years ago, so details are foggy), at Bertha Krupp's funeral, someone noticed that in a family portrait that had Bertha in the middle, everyone on one side of her had died, while everyone on the other side was still alive (painted while everyone in the picture was alive). Creepy pattern.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
            X