This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save Darkseid for a JLA movie.

Doomsday could be done, but only as the 2nd or 3rd movie. Brainiac is in a similar boat, though they could use him to help set up Darkseid in the JLA movie.

I wouldn't mind seeing some of Superman's "1 trick pony" villains show up actually. Since it's the movies, the villains rarely stick around for more than the first movie (Scarecrow aside), so having them turn up and get splatted wouldn't be as big a deal.

Lex should be in the background; not the focus of the movie, but you feel his presence, and maybe get a sense he's pulling strings. Sort've like Osborn was in the Spidey relaunch.

Comment

For enemies in a Superman movie..I am surprised nobody has mentioned Metallo. How about the Cyborg Superman that come around when Superman was dead, pretending to be him? I would also mention the bounty hunter, but since I can't remember his name at the moment...probably not a good idea. There is always Intergang, with tech from Daarkseid (and would set up for a future fight between the two). A new enemy that possesses magic (he has shown a weakness for it), possibly leading to a Dr. Strange or Fate Crossover with Superman.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Lobo? Here's some news. Dwayne Johnson? I guess. slightly o/t but I've always enjoyed the JLA Superman.
        Last edited by violiavampyr; 07-26-2012, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Yep Lobo would be the one. Solomon Grundy might work as an enemy too, though traditionally more a Batman foe..his magic origins might serve well against the man of steel.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
          X