Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc can't sue you for mal-kicking, right?
    In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

• *laughs* Between all my precautions, nobody was kicked..thankfully.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Mytical, I hope that you are feeling better. PM me if there is anything you need. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.
        Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

Comment

• Well, I made a rather big mistake today. New doctor, put me on new medicine (Lyrica) to try to manage my pain better then with Neurontin. My big mistake was not going to the pharmacy with my parents to get the medicine. Because new medicine ran around $72 for a weeks supply. So instead of saying "Oh heck no" like they should, and letting me call up for a Neurontin prescription instead..they paid the $72. This new medicine costs about $800 for a 90 day supply. No way in all of sanity we can afford that.

Now I have paperwork that will pay for future pills (after 3-4 weeks) if I can get my doc to release it to me for me to send it in. Then sure, I can go to Lyrica..but until then? No way in heck.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Some good, no some great...AMAZING news. Got my medical back. Called to find out about something else and was notified today that I should be getting my card soon, and if I need it before then I can go down and they can print me one out! Covers my transportation I needed to get to Cinci ALSO. Talk about relieved.

Comment

• Awesome news, Myt! Glad to hear it, especially the transportation part.
              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• Wonderful! Glad to hear the travel is sorted out!
                I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• That's awesome dude! *gentle hugs*
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• woohoo! Congrats!

Comment

• Great news!

Comment

Working...
                      X