X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Video Recording Sunglasses!

http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...s&i=443565

Some reviews I found online were less than flattering, but after seeing footage of the quality video these things take for $40 on sale, I figured the complaints were due to user error and decided to buy them (Gander Mt). Really easy to use, they plug-in to your computer, load the plug-in automatically, and you just click and drag your video off the camera file. I thought they would be neat for long car rides or times when I might expect issues with traffic; you can easily read a license plate in the video, and there’s even sound. Figured someday they’ll pay for themselves!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

They do look cool. I saw a pair yesterday on a deal site and was contemplating it.

Comment

Very nice, wouldn't mind snagging a pair but apparently they are no longer 'on sale', the price tag shows as $130 for me. WAY out of my price range.
      Violets are blue,
      Roses are red,
      I bequeath to thee...
      A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Working...
      X