This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored or hungry.. you be the judge!

So this morning I woke up with a VERY intense desire to bake something. Please note that I'm baking not cooking.

So here it is almost 2pm (local time), and I have dough proofing for homemade french bread, and butter softening for homemade chocolate chip cookies.

Party at my house?
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Um... can I come? The fetus has been making me very hungry today, and now I really want some french bread

Comment

you're a LITTLE to far away :P
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

... what's your point? LOL

Comment

I'm hungry; haven't eaten yet. I'll take a baguette and butter, please. Also, a brownie for work later.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Sorry no brownies....but here are the fruits of my labors....the other loaf is still in the oven baking as we speak! Cookies will be baked tomorrow after they have sat in the fridge overnight.
            Last edited by Sarlon; 11-10-2014, 12:35 AM.

Comment

I can offer pecan nut and choc chip brownies...I can come to party too??!?? *puppy dog eyes*
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

for you?

wel....

OK!!!! gotta meet my new furchild anyway!

Comment

That reminds me I need to get whole wheat flour since I forgot yesterday. Fridays are usually the bread baking day for the week.

Comment

week? You mean bread in your house lasts longer then a few days?

Lucky...

..................The cat eats it all >.> HONEST!

Comment

Having Dijon Chicken tonight. That French bread would go really good with that.
                      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                      Save the Ales!
                      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I'm telling ya, if everyone brought something to this party we could have a ROYAL feast! I'll even dig out the GOOD butter (locally made churned butter, only ingredients cream and salt).

Comment

I haven't baked since I was a kid... I wonder if I can still kill baked goods by my very presence...

I used to make a mean banana cake; that is, if you didn't mind it being flat and heavy.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                            I used to make a mean banana cake; that is, if you didn't mind it being flat and heavy.
                            Sometimes, that can come out pretty darn tasty..

The Wife has a recipe for a Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie pie. Every time she has made it, the chocolate chips sink to the bottom and the center ends up under cooked. That layer of chocolate on the bottom is really good. Serve with ice cream!
                            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                            Save the Ales!
                            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                              You're from under Überwald?
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                              X