This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I am really sorry.
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Hugs. I've lost two of them unexpectedly. Just be assured that the last years of her life were good ones, and she had a safe, secure home.
      That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

I'm so sorry. At least you can look back on your kitty as having taken her in and given her a warm loving home when she had been out on the streets as a stray. She had a good life with you.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss xx

Comment

Comment

So, so sorry, my dear.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss, Marmalady.

Comment

I am so sorry about your kitty Marmalady. I wish I could reach out and give you a hug. No matter how long our furkids are part of our lives it is never enough time.

Comment

I lost a dear cat of mine back in 2005. She was nearly 14 when she passed (cancer). She had the sweetest temperament of any cat I've ever known.

She wouldn't bite you, hiss or meow incessantly. She loved affection and had such a soft nature about her. I love the kitty I have now but I would give almost anything to get another one like Tasha. She was truly special.
                    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Losing a pet sucks

I lost two in 6 months. Kitty was already sick. He had fluid in his lungs. The only options were to have him undergo a painful operation to remove the fluid, or put him to sleep. He was in enough pain, I didn't want to cause more, so I went with the latter. Still miss him, but he's at peace now.

His "replacement" only lived 6 months with me. She spent a good year in the shelter--nobody wanted her, because she was deaf. Their loss, because she was a very sweet and playful kitty. Her death was unexpected. When I got home, she greeted me in the kitchen, went to eat her dinner...and then collapsed from a heart attack. She died in my arms

With that said, I have a feeling that all of our departed kitties (or kittehs) are enjoying a huge ball of yarn, and lots of treats. They're not in pain any more, and will be awaiting to be reunited with us.
                      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

We've talked through PM's, and I know that there was never a feline that could have possibly been more loved. *hugs*
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Oh no Oh no, I am so sad to hear that, I can't imagine. But others are right, you have to think about the wonderful years she had instead of being alone on the street. You saved her life once and she saved yours everyday by being so special to you. You are both so much more enriched from each other. Wish I could give you a real hug sweetie.
                            "Can't talk.

Comin' down."

Comment

Thank you, everyone. Bringing her home was one of the best decisions I ever made (well, wasn't even a decision, I couldn't do anything else but take her in). And she repaid me a million times over with the love she gave me. She'd follow me all over the house and garden for cuddles and headbutts, my little grey shadow.

She's laid to rest in a corner of the garden that she loved. There'll be a rose planted there for her.
                              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss.
                                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                                X