This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPod music

I have some music on my iPod that's not on my computer. I'm hoping to find a way to be able to transfer it to my computer, even if I have to do it song by song. I'm not sure what the method to do that is though. Any thoughts/ideas.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

It's really easy!!

I have done it...just have to find the link!

BRB

EDIT:

Try this....

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1329?viewlocale=en_US
    Last edited by alogram; 11-24-2008, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
      I have some music on my iPod that's not on my computer. I'm hoping to find a way to be able to transfer it to my computer, even if I have to do it song by song. I'm not sure what the method to do that is though. Any thoughts/ideas.
      It would help to know what OS you are running.

To pull songs off my iPod (I use Macs) I use an app called Senuti.

A Google search will turn up a download link for you.

I believe there is a similar program for Windows called PodUtil or something like that.
      "It's not easy being evil in a world that's gone to Hell" ~ Anton LaVey

Comment

Quoth DevilBoy View Post
        It would help to know what OS you are running.
        I'm running windows xp though i have access to several apples with os 10.2 which I believe is jaguar. At the moment I'd even take being able to back it up and worry about it being on my main computer later. Thanks for those names, I'll have to give them a try.
        Last edited by Shangri-laschild; 11-24-2008, 10:03 PM.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

"Senuti" for mac. "Bad apple" for windows... ipod tunes are not really encrypted or anything, they're just renamed and scatered under the (hidden in some places) /itunes dir... you can copy them by hand but it'd be a bitch to find the right ones and organzie them... try those apps I mentioned...

For linux, just load the player in amarok, open device, right click on the songs and select "copy to collection"
          I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Working...
          X