This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have my deepest sympathy
    My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this

Comment

As long as Mytical's posts are still read, he is with us.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Rest in peace my friend.

There are three deaths.
          The first is when the body ceases to function.
          The second is when the body is consigned to the grave.
          The third is that moment, sometime in the future, when your name is spoken for the last time

Let's keep Mytical immortal.
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Oh, no. Just no and no and no.

It's not right. It's not fair. I know these are words that are spoken over and over again when this kind of loss occurs, they the words are true, nonetheless.

Marmalady. I wish I could sit and talk with you right now. You both deserved so much better than this. So much better. I know how devoted you are to one another. One thing I can tell you, because I know it by personal experience - what we call "death" is not the end. There is something beyond, and it's something wonderful. I won't go into details here, but I do know this to be true. Our loved ones are always with us, even though we generally aren't aware of it.

This is just the worst. Oh, Mytical.

Comment

I am so very very sorry
              Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Marmalady, send me a PM if you want to talk. We can have a Skype call.

Comment

So sorry for your loss, and the loss of a great member of this site.
                  "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

My condolences. My his memory be a blessing.

Comment

Please accept my condolences also.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

If you need to talk, you can message me. I know we aren't close, but I am willing to listen.
                        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I'm sorry. I hope you accept my condolences.
                          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Thank you everyone.

I just feel lost. This is the time of day that we would have been having our early chat (we always chatted at least twice a day, before I left for work and in the evening after dinner) And I can't bear the thought that my days aren't going to start and end with him any more.

Myt and I, we didn't want a lot. We weren't bothered by flashy cars or bling jewellery or huge mansions. All we wanted from life was each other, and we can't even have that.
                            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I am so very sorry to hear this. I'm not sure if you or be is religious, but I'll keep you both in my prayers if it's okay.
                              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

May he rest in peace v_v Please accept my condolences, and take comfort in the fact that he is now without pain.

Prayin' for y'all.

Remember, too, that you can still talk to him if you like. His replies just might come back in quieter, more subtle ways than what you're used to.
                                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                                X