This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use Harry's razors?

I know they're supposed to be for dudes but I'm thinking of ordering or going to Target for one. Anyone use them for legs? Opinions? Right now I'm using the Up and Up 5-blade cartridges and I always cut myself. I'm wondering if that might be the quality of the blades or user error. The Harry's aren't much more expensive than others, I don't think, but I hear they're good.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

My screen when I saw your post. I shit you not o_O
    Attached Files
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I couldn't tell you whether Harry's are any good (we don't get them over here) but I can ask, are you using fixed or swivel heads? Whichever you've tried, have you tried the other?

I, personally, can't use fixed heads. Between dexterity issues with my hands due to carpal tunnel/arthritis plus the fact that I'm just clumsy, if I don't use swivel head I cut my legs to ribbons.

I can say that using men's razors is a good idea; I recently switched myself as I noticed you could get more of Boot's men's disposable swivel-head rubber-padded-handle razors for less money than I spent on 1 less women's swivel-head rubber-padded-handle razors.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

I have been buying 6 blade razors at Dollar Tree - package of 2 for $1 and I like them better than any more expensive multi-blade razors that cost much more. I can buy several weeks worth at a time for just a few dollars.
        "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth freeatlast View Post
          I have been buying 6 blade razors at Dollar Tree - package of 2 for $1 and I like them better than any more expensive multi-blade razors that cost much more. I can buy several weeks worth at a time for just a few dollars.
          Seconding that. I don't see a lot of appeal in the Harry's brand personally. And I too like the cheaper blades at Dollar General. Or even the store brand Walmart razors.
          Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Comment

Working...
          X