Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a cheap 10 dollar mouse that had a little floaty fish in the base of it, and blue 'water' inside the capsule.

But it was a VAMPIRE mouse.

I swear, it would go all jiggly and funny when sunshine hit it. The mouse cursor would wobble and move on its' own.

It was a TRACKBALL though. O.o

Finally I threw it out when it stopped working and when I grabbed the cord to check it, found it burning hot.
    Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Quoth Shabo View Post
      ... "YOUR HEAD ASPLODE".

(cookie points for reference!)
      strong bad rules!

I had to buy a mouse a few months ago. I think I scared the poor guy that decided to help me. I knew what I wanted down to the color. Just not the price.

I either scared him or he was in such awe that I wasnt completely retarded that he forgot what century he was in cuz ten minutes later I saw him run through the next aisle waving a cardboard tube shouting something about vengence, chasing down one of his coworkers.

Comment

OMG! You met the Cardboard Tube Samurai!?! *is jealous*
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          OMG! You met the Cardboard Tube Samurai!?! *is jealous*
          I'm gonna have to call a "WTF MATE!?!" on this one. I don't get the reference... I get the feeling somehow that it's geeky in some way though...

Comment

Quoth coldcupofjoe View Post
            I'm gonna have to call a "WTF MATE!?!" on this one. I don't get the reference... I get the feeling somehow that it's geeky in some way though...
            First appearance of the Tube
            http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2002/10/30

First appearance of the Cardboard Tube Samurai, as played by Gabe
            http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2003/01/15

First "Modern" appearance as a seperate character
            http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2003/03/03
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Update, I thought this fit in this thread:

I work in an apple store now I dont know the story about it but Is aw over my trainer's shoulder, mention of 'fortunately, the cake batter didnt get into the circuit board, but the keys had to be replaced."

Comment

Quoth Horsetuna View Post
                Update, I thought this fit in this thread:

I work in an apple store now I dont know the story about it but Is aw over my trainer's shoulder, mention of 'fortunately, the cake batter didnt get into the circuit board, but the keys had to be replaced."
                Sounds like something I might end up with... though I'd just buy a new freakin' keyboard first. After all, what's the point of recipes on "Teh Intarwebs" if you have to use dead trees to actually make use of them?

Cheap old comp + Kitchen = Win.
                ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Had another one today who thought a 'laser' mouse automatically meant a wireless mouse.

On a similar note, trying to explain the difference to Optical and Laser mice to cuntstermers can be labourous.
                  SC:What makes you think you can tell me how to do this?
                  ME:Because I finished Pre-school, Elementary School, High School
                  and College first time. Now: Red wire is positive.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                    First appearance of the Cardboard Tube Samurai, as played by Gabe
                    http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2003/01/15

First "Modern" appearance as a seperate character
                    http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2003/03/03
                    these two comics make that whole scene so much funnier. I just have to know how I didn't know about this webcomic before.

Thank you for enlightening me o great interwebz master.

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                      Sounds like something I might end up with... though I'd just buy a new freakin' keyboard first. After all, what's the point of recipes on "Teh Intarwebs" if you have to use dead trees to actually make use of them?

Cheap old comp + Kitchen = Win.
                      This thing was a laptop, so baiscally yeah, they replaced the keys/keyboard bit.

Comment

On a personal rant remember those circular mice Mac brought out?

Well I have had one for a few years with my mac (its from an older Imac) and somehow managed to stay with the current one I have in media room.

These things really annoy me. for some reason the damn thing keeps getting turned 90 degrees sideways (suspect someone else in the house) so when I try to move it up means left and click means touching the side.

Whats the worst designed mouse you have had to sell?
                        SC:What makes you think you can tell me how to do this?
                        ME:Because I finished Pre-school, Elementary School, High School
                        and College first time. Now: Red wire is positive.

Comment

Ah yes, the old-school iMac mouse. When I bought my first iMac, the original Bondi Blue model, I had to deal with one of those. It wasn't until they started coming out in different colors (my mom had a Blueberry 333 MHz model, IIRC) that they wised up and put a ridge on the button.
                          "Well, ergo cogitum daltitum e pluribus shut your piehole." -Mike Rowe

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                            Nope. They all started out as beige. Black and silver is the new thing. Of course, there's also pink, red, blue, silver with black trim, etc...

*gets open umbrella between him and the potential splattery brain-nuggets*
                            best question ive ever asked was what colour would you like the beam: red, blue, or none at all
                            This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
                            my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Quoth Zeeko View Post
                              Whats the worst designed mouse you have had to sell?
                              Oh, the worst mouse design ever was the Mac 'hockey puck' mouse. The one that was just one big button. I've seen a lot of people totally befuddled by those things.

The best trackball I've ever encountered was also on a Mac, and I have never seen one since. The ball was huge and was manipulated by the outside fingers, with the buttons pressed by the thumb and first finger. It has got to be the most intuitive, comfortable mouse or trackball I have ever encountered, and every time I go to a computer place, I look for something like it.

Oh, and the original computer color I remember was "putty." Beige didn't show up until about the same time black did.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I haven't had to sell them, but I hate those Mighty Mouse by apple. the BUTTONLESS mice that 'rock' back and forth when you try to click. I can never accurately right-click using it, and I often end up clicking when I dont want to. -.-

Comment

Working...
                                X