This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Moirae View Post
    Thanks guys. You bet that's all he wanted. He was looking for a reason to demand his money back. The beauty about being a small independent hotel is that I can say pretty much anything I want to and it will be fine provided I didn't outright insult anyone. So I quite literally don't HAVE to put up with abuse toward myself or my staff, and I don't HAVE to give anyones money back unless I feel there's a real need.
    One advantage of not having a 'corporate' to overrule your common sense.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

That guy was probably one of those who when he did not get his way dedicated himself to make you as miserable as he could for his own personal satisfaction. Yay for the police, who help with those as long as they're not military. I had an active duty causing a ruckus and the police did not help. Oh well 95% they do so they're cool.
      Can't reason with the unreasonable.
      The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

Because this is a party city, we need police that will actually support the hotels. Most of the time they do, though not always, it depends on the circumstance. You should see some of the insanity I've seen in this city. The smallest incident I've seen was during Mardi Gras. We watched it from across the street and it lasted about 30 seconds. One guy yanked a set of beads out of another guys hands. They took to punching each other. The police swooped in like hawks and they were handcuffed and arrested in about 30 seconds from the start of the fight. I was very impressed.

Comment

Working...
        X