Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has this dry-pool diving team member been back or complained yet?

Comment

I haven't heard anything, and most of the desk jockeys will tell me if anything else happened with someone who complains about me. So either he didn't come back (lost the slip and/or just forgot) or did come back, couldn't prove anything and was told to GTFO.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Why is it I believe the latter?

Comment

If A was on duty in the cash office, then yes.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Evannah View Post
            Oh, you mean all the signs and stuff I see in shops aren't there just for decoration?

That depends....if there are pictures and no words and close to Christmas then the "sign" is probably a decoration.

BUT

If there are letters strung together, to form 'words' and no pictures, then that piece of paper probably has information the customer needs in order to (wait for it) BE INFORMED....of course, this would mean that customers reading and reading comprehension were tested before their hands touched a shopping trolley....but since Manager Ben D. Over is on the job, reading remains optional and gift cards are being reordered.

Comment

Working...
            X