Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's some next-level entitlement when they think you can't even move to a safe distance for conversation. Hell, for all he knew you might not have been able to focus on him so close...
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

just posting to say that I mentally replaced the comma in the title with a hyphen and giggled to myself for around 20 seconds.
      because I'm 5 apparently.
      /personal space-asshole

Also, (now that I've read the posts), I guess that's an advantage of being a tall person. People never get up in my face to ask questions.
      The ones that bug me are the ones who stand too close behind me in line.
      Last edited by roxtar; 01-23-2015, 02:31 PM.

Comment

I think I offended an older woman at the building I work at- she reached out to pet/touch me and I flinched back, as I really don't like random people petting and touching on me. She got all offended, saying "You don't have to be afraid of me..I don't have bugs, my apartment doesn't have bugs!"

I tried to explain that I was just plain touchy about being touched on in general, but she wasn't having it. Oh well.

Comment

Quoth Amanita View Post
          I think I offended an older woman at the building I work at- she reached out to pet/touch me and I flinched back, as I really don't like random people petting and touching on me. She got all offended, saying "You don't have to be afraid of me..I don't have bugs, my apartment doesn't have bugs!"

I tried to explain that I was just plain touchy about being touched on in general, but she wasn't having it. Oh well.
          Me as a teenager, would have just hit out. O_o
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth roxtar View Post
            I guess that's an advantage of being a tall person. People never get up in my face to ask questions.
            The ones that bug me are the ones who stand too close behind me in line.
            Have you tried the "baked beans and hard boiled eggs" diet?
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
              Have you tried the "baked beans and hard boiled eggs" diet?
              Pinto beans and potato salad will have the same effect.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Whenever I had customers come right towards my face up close and personal for a question, I always either used a shopping cart between me and them as a measuring guide, and being that I am now on a freight team, I use a cart or two a lot to carry around boxes and other packing material that I'm working on, so that's my excuse.

Or I keep one hand in front of me going towards them. Not so much towards women customers because in today's society, they can try to report me for "sexual harassment" because they think I'm trying to grope them or something.

Comment

Working...
                X