This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are the walking wounded

T from one of the other branches calls in with flu.They cart her off to the doctors who tell her if she hadnt been brought in then she would have ended up with double pneumonia.
    Our manager is due to cover for her.She is carted off with an abscess to the dentist who stokes her with codeine and tells her not to drive anywhere.
    So we're now down today l awake to the joy of a crushing migraine.lt took half an hour and several pills to get to a state where l can leave the house without keeling over.
    l know l went to work today.We did our Armistice window and unloaded our boxes of new hangers.That is all l remember. Lf anyone else gets enough well be closing the doors and marking red crosses on the doors...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

At first I thought T had the abscess on top of the flu. But anyway the problem is that retail stores have limited staff. I'm sorry about the migraine. I go to work with them, too. I'm chronic so I pretty much have to. If I take it soon enough, 975 mg aspirin + 500 to 1,000 mg acetaminophen (paracetamol) will head it off.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
    X