This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A game from another forum.

Okay... we all know we wish we could be admins and ban people.
    This game is literally ripped off of the pages of The Role-Play Site and is called "Ban the User".

RULES:
    #1 have fun.
    #2 the reason for "banning" the person who posted before you can be anything, EXCEPT enforced. We're PLAYING!
    #3 Silliness is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!!!
    #4 refer to Rule #1
    #5 same as rule #1, #3, and #6-10. So THERE!!

Like, say, Mytical says... "Banned for not liking smileys"
    I would then post, "Banned for... not voting for the Silly Party!" or something like that.
    Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 03-25-2015, 04:56 AM.

Banned for starting what will inevitably end as a banfest. And start as one!
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Banned for wasting our planet's limited supply of precious, precious oxygen.
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Banned for overuse of the banhammer
        ludo ergo sum

Comment

Banned just because I feel like it.
          Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Banned for disturbing sleeping electrons.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Banned for disproving the theory that apes will eventually evolve into humans....
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Banned for saying kale is a fruit.
                The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Banned for mentioning fruit.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

banned for being a smart person who used a smart phone for a stupid reason.

Comment

Banned for just me being me.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

banned for overuse of semi-colons;
                        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Banned because what do you call a sleeping bull? A bull-dozer.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Banned for the lulz
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Banned for not cooking dinner for me.
                              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
                              X