This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods, I've missed this place.

I was determined not to post work stories on here, in case my boss found them. I'd been unemployed for 2.5 years and needed the job badly. But he's turned out to be a narcissistic abusive dickwad, so screw it, I'm gonna start posting again.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Yay! You're back! Sorry about the bad boss though.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Glad you're back!

Sorry about the bad boss though. You deserve better.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

He sounds like your old boss! But I'm glad you at least have a job now. Are you going to look for another and use the board for stress release in the meantime?
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Sorry about the horrible boss. It is so not necessary to be a tyrant.

Good to see you back, though!
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Welcome back!
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Nice to see you! I look forward to your posts, even though it's a bummer that you're in a situation where you have such stories.
              "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
              X