This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey complaint about e commerce staff at work

The grocery store I work at has an e commerce department that does personal shopping for customers who order their groceries on-line.

So that means that there are e commerce employees shopping for these customer's groceries while other customers are shopping for their groceries as well.

Yesterday I read some of the complaints from the surveys that are at the bottom of your receipt, and there was this complaint about e commerce.

I am not a highly satisfied customer because the last times I went shopping at this location, there have been e commerce employees shopping for their customer's orders, and that makes it difficult to navigate the store.

Oh bother. People will get mad over anything.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

??And they take up more space than what, the other customers shopping? If she had the e-commerce employees doing her shopping, she could pull up, pay, accept her order and be on her way

Comment

Heh. Went to the market yesterday so I could stay home today, and it was mobbed! Checker said it was worse than Christmas Eve had been. EVERY check stand was open, with a line. I haven't seen that before at this particular store in 7 years.

And now I have to go back in today because I forgot some stuff..... Dammit.

Comment

Working...
        X