Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is enough entertainment in the bathroom cubicle...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is enough entertainment in the bathroom cubicle...

...without your pub having to provide me with copious amounts of graffiti to amuse myself with.Seriously,it looked like that guy from The Shining was the last user. Except this varied much more in the breadth of topics covered-I think we got through sport,religion,politics,sexual practices(those you have performed and those you would like performed on you)and rantings of a nutcase...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

But the burning questions are: did you correct any of the spelling? Or was everything spelt correctly?

I love correcting the spelling and the badly drawn anatomy.
    A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Quoth Blue Ginger View Post
      But the burning questions are: did you correct any of the spelling? Or was everything spelt correctly?

I love correcting the spelling and the badly drawn anatomy.
      I am now picturing someone with a red Sharpie correcting/grading the spelling and grammar. Adding a score to the top of the door or wall, with a little note to "See me after class". Dangit, I'm gonna go now. I need to buy some Sharpies.

Comment

I am that person with the sharpie in the handbag, usually blue though not red. Last time I corrected anything was a number of years ago now though. Most places are pretty quick on getting rid of graffiti now.

(I did creatively correct the 'no' campaign posters recently regarding the same sex marriage vote. No comments about this please though. There is a thread in social woes on Fratching. The 'yes' side won and the laws have been changed.)
        A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          ...without your pub having to provide me with copious amounts of graffiti to amuse myself with.Seriously,it looked like that guy from The Shining was the last user. Except this varied much more in the breadth of topics covered-I think we got through sport,religion,politics,sexual practices(those you have performed and those you would like performed on you)and rantings of a nutcase...
          That sounds like it's a "local shtick", that is the pub considers the bathroom walls to be a free speech/communal art zone.

Comment

As Mother used to say when some of the lads at the youth club would show her samples of their graffiti- if it looks like that,you need to get to a doctor. Fast.
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
            X