This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck me delicately with a roto-tiller

I'm on my last day off this week, which figures to be the pisser to end all pissers.

Super Duper Uber Mega Super Stupendous Lowest Prices of the Season sale starts Thursday, and I'm working carryouts. After I had been lead to believe I'd just be doing price accuracy instead (long story there). Oh well, if carryouts are going to be through the roof, might as well have somebody competent doing them.

Lawn and garden is scrambling to get the garden center outside set up because we want to open Thursday. They still have several pallets of merchandise in the back.

And the forklift chooses last weekend to pop a hydraulic line. When I left work yesterday it still hadn't been fixed.

Please burn something in effigy for me.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

*Burns Irv's Store's Management (the bad ones) in effigy*
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Lawn and garden is scrambling to get the garden center outside set up because we want to open Thursday. They still have several pallets of merchandise in the back
      Ah, yes, the beginning of Lawn Worshipping season. The frenzy begins!
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

And one of the floor people scheduled to work tomorrow has been sick the past few days. Didn't come to work Tuesday, and left early today. I doubt she comes in tomorrow.

If anybody needs me, I'll be burying myself alive.

Comment

I need you, Irv!!!

Who am I going to stalk if you're not around?
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Irv you come up with the best thread titles ever.
            "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Please do not kill me PLEASE????? I looked at the Super Duper Uber Mega Super Stupendous Lowest Prices of the Season Clearance Swamp flyer we got in the mail and I saw some things I needed. great prices on all items.
              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                Please do not kill me PLEASE????? I looked at the Super Duper Uber Mega Super Stupendous Lowest Prices of the Season Clearance Swamp flyer we got in the mail and I saw some things I needed. great prices on all items.
                I guess I need to look at it. But we won't be bothering Irv at his store--too far away.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                  But we won't be bothering Irv at his store--too far away.
                  Sure we can!! R_M can swing over and pick up me and Bella, then we'll hit A-ton and grab you.

ROAD TRIP!!!!!
                  Unseen but seeing
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                    Sure we can!! R_M can swing over and pick up me and Bella, then we'll hit A-ton and grab you.

ROAD TRIP!!!!!
                    You are going to wear vulture costumes and croak "Bring out your died dead!", aren't you?
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                      I guess I need to look at it. But we won't be bothering Irv at his store--too far away.
                      *pout*

Quoth Becks View Post

ROAD TRIP!!!!!
                      I'm down with this.

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      You are going to wear vulture costumes and croak "Bring out your died dead!", aren't you?
                      Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                        You have to ask?
                        Unseen but seeing
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Ok seriously Irv, how do you make anything involving a roto tiller delicate?

I appreciate the work story, but this has been on my mind since i read this post this morning :P

Comment

Ease it in first, then turn it on?

Comment

Thanks to next week's truck schedule necessitating some schedule shuffling, I got today off. After the last three days, I'm glad to get it. Even though I have to get to bed in a few hours for my shift tomorrow. :|

Didn't encounter much of anything sucky personally, just ran my ass off. A couple female co-workers of mine ended up having to wait on somebody I've affectionately named Mr. Sex, because he apparently had the letters S-E-X tattooed on his knuckles.

And he made fairly inappropriate remarks to said co-workers as they were loading up his stuff. Did I mention he was about 70 or so?

Also some pissing and moaning from various people because we ran out of ad items. Which is to be expected--I mean we do run these sales to actually sell things.

Comment

Working...
                              X