This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EWs should NEVER have to wait for their lunch

My husband and I decided to go out for lunch today, because I had a huge fried food craving that I couldn't shake. The town we currently live in is kind of a resort-type area (people own cottages here and visit during the weekends mostly) and, being Saturday, there are a lot more people in town than normal. The restaurant we went to was packed. We got seated and had our order taken, and it took a good 45+ minutes to get our food because that's just how busy it was. Plus, this restaurant is also a drive-in, and when we first got there most of the stalls in that part were also full.

Toward the end of our meal, this group of about 6 adults and 3-4 kids come in. They sit down and place their order. Maybe about 10-15 minutes later I see one of the women up at the counter complaining about how long it was taking to get their food. Granted, the inside of the restaurant had slowed down by that point, but they were still a group of 6 plus kids, and I don't know how busy the drive-in part was. The kitchen was most likely wrecked from the rush that had just begun to subside. When the waitress brought them their food, they were all whiny about it and couldn't figure out who ordered what. How about this, remember what you ordered because the waitress shouldn't have to take on that responsibility? Then, of course, once they had all their food, not a 'thank you' was to be heard for bringing them tasty deliciousness that they didn't have to prepare for themselves.
    "So, let's build a snowman! We can make him our best friend. We can name him Bob or we can name him Beowulf! We can make him tall, or we can make him not so tall!"

Probably didn't leave a tip either...

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
      Probably didn't leave a tip either...
      I get the feeling that THAT is the main reason EWs are EWs. So they can feel justified in not leaving a tip.
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
      X