Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twisted. You need a whip next time. *whistles innocently to himself* Anyway, I'm sorry you had an encounter with what clearly should have been born male.
    <WARNING> THIS MINION IS COMPLETELY INSANE </WARNING>
    This Minion brought to you by superhotelworker.

Comment

LMAO. and She's still here.

Comment

Quoth MoscowMinion View Post
        Twisted. You need a whip next time. *whistles innocently to himself* Anyway, I'm sorry you had an encounter with what clearly should have been born male.
        Hey, don't bring my gender into this, we don't want her either.
        Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Quoth Hyena Dandy View Post
          Hey, don't bring my gender into this, we don't want her either.

One expects females to be above such stupidity.
          <WARNING> THIS MINION IS COMPLETELY INSANE </WARNING>
          This Minion brought to you by superhotelworker.

Comment

Play nice!

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
              Play nice!
              Yes Mistress.

:P
              Siead

Hobby Twitter.

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
                BW: "I'm a mistress of my coven craven and I demand you bow to me."
                Corrected for for wbitchcraft.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Bad Siead! LOL.. dangit, I just got a shower..

Comment

Ok that was the first Rule #1 violation I had. I love that story.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I assume Rule 1 is what we used to call the C&C warning over in NANA-E: put down your coffee and take the cat off your lap before reading, or risk a coffee-covered monitor and scratches on your legs.

(This one wasn't in the site rules sticky, though. Are there any other such unofficial "rules" I ought to know about?)

Comment

BW: "I'm a mistress of my coven and I demand you bow to me."
                        I'm still trying to figure out how she thought this mattered to anyone but herself.

and that i feel bad for anyone who is forced to associate with her, if that's how she treats others.

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
                          I assume Rule 1 is what we used to call the C&C warning over in NANA-E: put down your coffee and take the cat off your lap before reading, or risk a coffee-covered monitor and scratches on your legs.

(This one wasn't in the site rules sticky, though. Are there any other such unofficial "rules" I ought to know about?)
                          To the best of my knowledge that is the Rule 1 I am talking about. Sort of new to the forum, but have been reading and that one comes up a lot. If I am mistaken, please let me know
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Bahaha. Amazing pwnage.

Comment

I don't care who that thinks or says she is, no one is expected to bow, except to the God and Goddess themselves. Ugh, what a bitch. Nice comeback though.
                              Just because they serve you, doesn't mean they like you. And just because they smile and act polite doesn't mean they aren't planning to destroy you.

"I put the laughter in slaughter."

Comment

LOL K and I are still cackling about it today. She came into his work (I drew a rune on his wrist for 'patience', He really needed it that day before work) and saw the mark, remembered I had it on me, and immediately turned and walked away. He said he barely made it to the back store room before collasping.

Comment

Working...
                                X