Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best thing about this potential new job is...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best thing about this potential new job is...

Getting away from the excessive noise and thudding bass.

Oh, wait. The new job is in Joisey.

Never mind.

How long until you hear?

Rapscallion

Comment

From the sounds of things, never.
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Oh come on! Who doesn't want to work in the land of Snooki and J-Woww and the Situation?
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
          How long until you hear?

Rapscallion
          No clue. They haven't given me an idea of when I can expect to hear. If I don't get any sort of response by Wednesday, I'll likely drop an email and see what happens.

if I last that long. The anxiety is starting to get to me, and it's only been a day. Working 54 hours this week over six days (plus a training shift for a new employee and running tech support on the credit card machine) is really hell on my system. Add in the wondering what is going on with my resume, and I'm a bit verklempt.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            Oh come on! Who doesn't want to work in the land of Snooki and J-Woww and the Situation?
            Not to be bleh about your obvious joke, but none of those folks are from the area they are taped in. I'm from there and can say with confidence they are the ones who come down with the season, they are called B.E.N.N.Y's and no local ever enjoys their company.

Comment

Right. They're all from the NYC metro area, which is where this potential job is.

Comment

Working...
              X