Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 10:26 PM
12 year old WoW nazi

"Born and raised in Kansas, and moved to the Dakotas up in the Black hills after I got married....enough about me though. I'm starving, lets discuss this over lunch, let me just make a quick phone call."

She starts walking towards the car, pulling out her phone, dialing Josiah, upon answering "Hey, had a slight hiccup, comparing notes over lunch, want me to pick you up?"

Old 08-24-2013, 12:57 AM
Cashier

Josiah looked out and spotted a seafood dive... eight doors down from the first sighting... how da frell did I miss that?!
"No, meet me at Howie's Crabpot; it's eight doors toward town from the first sighting. And you should stop by this comic store, right up your alley. Lots and lots of old Star Trek stuff."

Walking into Howie's Crabpot, he noted it reminded him WAY too much of the Orca interior set from JAWS. Ooooo-kaaaaaay, ker-ee-pee.
Josiah got a corner table and settled in, his front to the room. The last time he'd had his back to a room, he'd gotten hit over the head from behind with Teddy Roosevelt's hiking stick and held hostage. He ordered a beer and a surf'n'turf. His food arrived, just as Sam walked in.

Old 08-24-2013, 03:41 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

Sam walks in closely followed by a middle aged man, her eyes briefly scanning the room locking eyes with Josiah, then walks over. The man following behind her.

"Josiah this....is someone that is going to help the government. Hes clean..."

She catches the eye of the waitress and takes a menu, looking over it and ordering a pail of food, and a beer then gestures to Noah to order as well.

Old 08-24-2013, 04:18 AM
Cashier

Josiah gives the as-yet-unintroduced man his best "Dirty Harry glare", then asks Sam an odd question.
"Anything in here remind you of something, Sam?"

Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 08-24-2013 at 04:35 AM.

Old 08-24-2013, 07:16 AM
Has had too many jobs

Noah orders a little bit, eyeing the place wearily. Never trust anybody or anything, that is his motto.

Old 08-24-2013, 03:49 PM
12 year old WoW nazi

Sam looks around the nods at Josiah, "yeah...don't remind me....its over by the window." she gestures with her beer bottle at a set of scuba gear tacked up against the wall.

"Josiah, this talkative one is called Noah, we...ran into each other at the case. He thinks we might be after the same thing..."

Old 08-24-2013, 05:14 PM
Cashier

Josiah nods, remembering "THAT Case" and turns to Noah. When Josiah spoke, it was with a slightly softened Tennessee accent.
"Special Agent Josiah Webley, Secret Service: Special Investigations. Sam, whom you have already met, is my partner. So why's a guy like you chasing a government case?"

Old 08-24-2013, 08:03 PM
Has had too many jobs

Noah measures Josiah. "Well no offense to you government types, but generally the government types have their heads so far up their rears they can see what passes for their hearts. Learned early not to rely on the government to hunt down the weird things. Most of them I have met are, to put it bluntly, idjits. So, me and my .. associates hunt them down."

Last edited by Mytical; 08-24-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Old 08-24-2013, 08:45 PM
Cashier

Josiah stretched, letting his non-government issue 1911 peek just a hair. Smiling, he said, "I'm not your typical G-man, nor is Sam. As I said, we're Special Investigations. Sam here doesn't like saying that as she had a former associate in the FBI who was... a bit too far afield. Poor guy believed aliens exist; no one knew he had a brain tumor, nor did they know he had an aneurism in the base of his spine waiting to blow."

Josiah sighed, remembering Federal Agent F. Mulder. Poor guy had carried a piece of the Roswell crash in his pocket until the day he'd died of the aneurism. Josiah had caught the case... too late. "Officially", Mulder had suffered an inoperable benign tumor and died of the resultant aneurism. The Warehouse knew it had been the piece of the destroyed SR-71's Pratt & Whitney J58-P4 engine, however.

Old 08-24-2013, 09:05 PM
Has had too many jobs

Noah chuckles "I've seen some weird things. Wendigo, Vampires, Shapeshifters..no aliens though. At least not yet. Never know though, everybody swears vampires don't exist. I could introduce them to a few, but that wouldn't be the best move."