This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Off the Phone and Pay

Yesterday, I was spending time at the mall and decided to get some sushi before leaving. I ordered, paid, and waited a few minutes for my sushi since it was being made. The employee was waiting for the other customer to pay but he was too busy talking on the cell phone. He finally paid while still talking on the phone.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR that is so annoying! If I'm at a cashier, and my phone rings, I wait till I'm done and away from the till before answering.

What sushi didja get? I sushi!!
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

A sign like this is needed:

The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

I LOVE THAT SIGN!!!!!!

I was just thinking that I might stand right behind the phone talker and start signing Christmas carols. Very loud. Off key.

The other day I was trying to ask a CSR about some items in a locked case when my phone rang. My phone never rings. It's really only for looks and the rare emergency. Seriously, I use maybe 3 minutes per month, so I was pretty surprised that someone would call me (I'm looking at you, Panacea). The first thing I did, though, was apologize to the CSR and let her know that she didn't need to wait around for me and that I would be back once I finished my phone call. Apparently it's uncommon courtesy to not make people stand around and wait until you finish private business on your cellphone.
        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
          What sushi didja get?
          my favorite-salmon sushi
          My Fanfic Page
          My Fiction Page
          My Social Group
          My Pet Social Group
          My You Tube Channel

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
            I LOVE THAT SIGN!!!!!!

I was just thinking that I might stand right behind the phone talker and start signing Christmas carols. Very loud. Off key.

The other day I was trying to ask a CSR about some items in a locked case when my phone rang. My phone never rings. It's really only for looks and the rare emergency. Seriously, I use maybe 3 minutes per month, so I was pretty surprised that someone would call me (I'm looking at you, Panacea). The first thing I did, though, was apologize to the CSR and let her know that she didn't need to wait around for me and that I would be back once I finished my phone call. Apparently it's uncommon courtesy to not make people stand around and wait until you finish private business on your cellphone.
            You have only yourself to blame. You gave me the number.
            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

every business should have that sign.

mmm, salmon goodness, always a great choice!
              look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Ohhh I LOVE sushi!!! May try the salmon one of these days. Surprisingly brown rice sushi is pretty decent too (they have that at Publix).
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                X