Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did say Tony Hair should be 'hung for war crimes.' ie it was former PM Hair that started the Iraq war along with the US, Australia, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Poland, Denmark and Iceland (they sent 2 guys), and many others.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth Brightglaive View Post
      wouldn't that be a wild camel toe.... or perhaps he should be looking for a pack of camels (which can be purchased at any local convenience store)....

But seriously, camels are nasty. They spit. They stink. They're mean. and you have to pay for their fodder and a place to keep them. ugh...
      Sound like some of the "ladies" in town on a Saturday night in my own!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
        Then said "I love shopping here because you're independent*. Did you know George Bush's family control 60% of the oil market because they own Exxon? There's too many wars because of oil and religion and money. George Bush, Tony Hair** and Johnny Howard should be hung for war crimes. I've had enough of oil prices, I'm going out to the desert and catch me a wild camel. Dick Cheney shot his friend in the face, he sure lived up to his name. Look at this t-shirt, it's hilarious! (removes his jacket to show a big penis on the back of his shirt) Goerge Bush can suck on that one, hey! I see your chicken shop there, I can't eat that shit, I need beef." etc. etc.
        If this is anything near how his conversation flowed, I am willing to bet he has some form of schizophrenia. I say that because of the randomness of "I'm going out to the desert and catch me a wild camel" "Dick Cheney shot his friend in the face..." "Hey, look at this t-shirt..." "I see your chicken shop...".... jump, jump, jump. We just learned about schizophrenia in my abnormal psychology class and that conversation played out like the ones highlighted in case studies we reviewed.
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
          If this is anything near how his conversation flowed, I am willing to bet he has some form of schizophrenia. I say that because of the randomness of "I'm going out to the desert and catch me a wild camel" "Dick Cheney shot his friend in the face..." "Hey, look at this t-shirt..." "I see your chicken shop...".... jump, jump, jump. We just learned about schizophrenia in my abnormal psychology class and that conversation played out like the ones highlighted in case studies we reviewed.
          I took out some detail, but yeah it was pretty much how it went. Jumping from one topic to another, talking kind of fast and not waiting for any comments on what he's just said (I was too stunned to comment anyway).

I had another one on Tuesday too. This one was more coherent and stuck to one topic - interest rates.

Comment

Working...
          X