Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

customers who think it is the end of the world when you have discontinued a product

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man ... I remember Jane products! They had a lot of items that I used, back when I bothered with makeup. Actually, I used to buy TONS of stuff from Caboodles, because most of their stuff was filled with glitter. I'd be practically mesmerized in front of the display.
    I love mankind ... it's people I can't stand. -- Linus Van Pelt

Comment

off topic
      There was a book i wanted soooo bad, but had been out of print since 1999, it was published in 94 before the author died.
      Once a month i did a search.
      Never could find.
      About.... a year ago they rereleased in a new print.
      I JUMPED ON IT LIKE A NERD ON A... WELL A BOOK...
      omg i love it so much!!!!

Comment

Quoth hotelnpa View Post
        She said she couldn't eat them because of the new label and they tasted different from the old ones.
        There's the problem - she was eating the label.

Comment

Quoth Primer View Post
          I'm so used to everything I like being discontinued, that I try not to like anything any more!
          I feel your pain. Trader Joes is always discontinuing products that I like. Let's see, they discontinued an excellent mushroom-and-bell pepper pasta sauce, a superb shampoo/conditioner combo, delicious frozen paella, exquisite Irish cream-filled chocolates and yummy peanut butter-creme chocolate sandwich cookies. Ah well, life goes on.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
          X