Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sightings

Closed Thread

Why did you steal that!?
Old 03-25-2012, 01:30 AM
Chairman of the Board

Default Why did you steal that!?

Went to Mart of Wal for a vacuum (lots of research, went with Shark). I had a 2-page print-out with vacuum information, my notes on the different brands, and my shopping list. I had it in the seat of my cart. I went to get an item and bring it to the cart and can you believe someone stole my shopping list? Wasn't on the floor and was actually under another item, so it's not like it blew away. Just... weird.

Old 03-25-2012, 04:52 AM
I'm not bitter. I'm informed.

People will take anything. Literally. My sister once lost a glove in a store...went back within a couple of minutes...it was gone. Not at any of the checkouts, the office or the floor. It was right before the store closed. Only conclusion we could come to was, someone picked it up and kept it. ONE glove.

Old 03-25-2012, 05:08 AM
I need a life

I can't tell you how many times we have to mark down packages of underwear because someone stole one] pair.

Old 03-25-2012, 05:52 AM
Geallta i ngra

Quote:
Quoth Food Lady View Post
I can't tell you how many times we have to mark down packages of underwear because someone stole one] pair.
Happens a lot in my shop. Mostly with multi packs of little girls' or boys' underwear.

Often we find a pair of wet ones lying next to the pack....

Old 03-25-2012, 07:17 AM
back in the wine section

Quote:
Quoth Marmalady View Post
Often we find a pair of wet ones lying next to the pack....
Gross...and I thought finding the diapers around a store was bad. Why some people think that's acceptable need to be smacked. Too bad stores can't have an employee wander around with a rolled up newspaper, catching customers leaving trash/nasty stuff and then *smack!* "No! Bad Customer!"

Old 03-25-2012, 10:32 AM
Front End Supervisor

Quote:
Quoth Spork4pedro View Post
Gross...and I thought finding the diapers around a store was bad. Why some people think that's acceptable need to be smacked. Too bad stores can't have an employee wander around with a rolled up newspaper, catching customers leaving trash/nasty stuff and then *smack!* "No! Bad Customer!"
Rub their nose in it.

Sorry.

Old 03-25-2012, 02:47 PM
Geallta i ngra

It's just..... the thieving of the one pair would be annoying enough, but leaving the old wet pair for us to dispose of? Just adds insult to injury.

Old 03-25-2012, 04:06 PM
Area Manager

You never know. Maybe the thief needed a shopping list and thought yours would do?

Old 03-25-2012, 04:45 PM
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Quoth Food Lady View Post
They probably stole that after stealing one anti-diarrhea pill, which has happened at my store.

Wisconsin, immoral fairyland of anarchy and excessive consumption of dairy products and alcohol--DPRK News Service

Old 03-25-2012, 05:43 PM
Urge to kill, rising...

Quote:
Quoth MoonCat View Post
People will take anything. Literally. My sister once lost a glove in a store...went back within a couple of minutes...it was gone. Not at any of the checkouts, the office or the floor. It was right before the store closed. Only conclusion we could come to was, someone picked it up and kept it. ONE glove.
It was the one armed man! *ducks flying rocks*