Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did having appropriate ID become suspicious?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reminds me of the time I had to show my id (military id, which was perfectly acceptable) when taking fiance to a strip club, and the women there had the nerve to question why, if i had a spouse card, it didn't have fiance's name on it (it had my ex's name on it. We hadn't been able to locate our respective spouses and it was a sore subject with me), but what added insult to injury they had about 2 more employees come look at my id just to make sure it was legit. Props to those who work at such establishments, but just because those to heifers worked the door at a freakin' STRIP CLUB and they thought they had room to be judgemental. They see a lot worse than couples who are still married to other people come through those doors. And it's not like we weren't trying to get divorces......I could just hear them thinking "she's a wh--e" , it was written all over their faces. I kinda felt like they were taking so long to check one perfectly valid ID and make me feel like a second class person just because they could....
    Last edited by AccountingSlave; 09-06-2010, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X