This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth elsporko View Post
    You call animal control, thats the right way.
    Yup. Let the experts handle it.

My wife did that for ten years. She can use a catch pole (closeable loop at one end to keep a critter at a few feet distance) in one hand and snake tongs in the other to 'suitcase' the little buggers so that if they do decide to spray they're the ones getting a snout full of it.

Still came home stinking a few times from one that let loose like that in too small an area (like some lady's junk-filled one car garage), but less than what you'd catch a whiff of driving past a recently killed one.

Comment

I continue to recall a story from my mom about turning on the trash compactor, a routine thing, only to find out later that a skunk had been trapped inside prior to that.

Quoth terakhan View Post
      Happened to my mom when she was little.
      Apparently, she walked into the kitchen where my grandmother was cooking, and started talking about this cute kitty she had found and brought home. She wanted to keep it.

My grandmother turned, got one look at the 'kitty', shrieked, and my mom got a tomato juice bath later.
      Your mom was in the first Parent Trap movie, wasn't she?
      "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

This is probably wrong for me to think this way, but I just suddenly had a mental image of the whole scene going with the Benny Hill Theme.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
          Your mom was in the first Parent Trap movie, wasn't she?
          Lizard sammich, anyone?
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
          X