Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to work at a medieval festival and one of my coworkers attached a smallish mirror to a stick for the express purpose of trying to look up kilts as an attempt to be funny. I never saw the humor, and tended to think at the time that such behavior would have been cut off pretty quickly if it was a guy trying to be inappropriate with female customers. Now it was just a loose-run festival, not a regular-type job, but I was still surprised that she was able to get away with that year after year. Especially since some of the guys (or girlfriends/spouses) were most definitely NOT okay with her "joke"

Comment

I don't know where ye been boy, but you won a medal...

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
        My bf argues with me that instead of feeling anger towards her, I should feel sorry for him because it's humiliating to get felt up by a nasty skank.
        He could always tell her to to cut it the freak out....instead of having to be "humiliated".

I dont get guys.... *shakes head*

Anywho, I know its normal to be curious about the opposite sex, especially @ 14...but seriously, peeking up a strangers clothing to catch a glimpse of the gibblets...and the mom being ok with it? Yeah..she'll be pregnant soon. Wonder how her curiousity will be encouraged then.

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
          NOOOO! NOOO! STOP RIGHT NOW!

Any broad feels my husband up in front of me is going to find out how ass kickings are "made".

That's just disrespectful. To the both of us. Disrespect me like that, and touch my husband knowing he is with me, and things will get very, very Springer very, very quickly.

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
            I don't think the problem is that the girl didn't know the difference between male and female anatomy, it's that she wanted to see a real live penis. I know that girls have boobs, and yet my entire life's goal is to see some boobs.
            Two words: Lupo Thread.

No need to thank me.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
              It's not a skirt. It's a kilt damn it!
              Thank you!

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
              "Ring ding diddle diddle i de o
              Ring di diddle i o
              He said, 'Lad I don't know where you've been but I see you won first prize'"
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Regarding the kilts and underwear issue, one of my boyfriend's best mates and a guy I went to school with (two different guys) wore kilts at some stage. One was to a formal (the guy I went to school with) and the other guy was in a pipe and drum band. (he also wore it semi-frequently)

Both kilts had a note on them saying "Please wear underwear"
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

This note confuses me. Where was the note? Did it get pinned onto the kilt at some point? Did it come with the kilt? Did someone tape it on them at some point during the night after being flashed? Your post is a little light on the details.

Comment

Let that little girl go to an event with the men of my family involving kilts, that will cure her wandering eye, and expel anything she might have ingested that day too
                    http://dragcave.net/user/LadyMage

Comment

Akasa, I'm betting they were rental kilts.
                      Seshat's self-help guide:
                      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                        Both kilts had a note on them saying "Please wear underwear"
                        Quoth Akasa View Post
                        This note confuses me. Where was the note? Did it get pinned onto the kilt at some point? Did it come with the kilt? Did someone tape it on them at some point during the night after being flashed? Your post is a little light on the details.
                        Quoth Seshat View Post
                        Akasa, I'm betting they were rental kilts.
                        That's exactly what I was going to say. I have a friend that's a kilt maker and rents kilts and she very much prefers that her renters wear some sort of undergarment with them.
                        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth C. Cecil Ivanish View Post
                          Cookie?
                          I'm sorry that it took this long for someone to offer you one. Here, have a cookie.

Quoth blas View Post
                          My bf argues with me that instead of feeling anger towards her, I should feel sorry for him because it's humiliating to get felt up by a nasty skank.
                          Hey, I agree you should feel sorry for him. I just don't see why it's an "instead" emotion.

And Pagan, you beat me to it! Thank you for deflecting RK's wrath though.

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                            It's not a skirt. It's a kilt damn it!
                            Yup, call it a skirt one too many times, and you might get kilt!

Comment

Quoth Difdi View Post
                              Yup, call it a skirt one too many times, and you might get kilt!
                              Thanks I needed a good laugh, but now you owe me a new keyboard
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                                Thank you!

"Ring ding diddle diddle i de o
                                Ring di diddle i o
                                He said, 'Lad I don't know where you've been but I see you won first prize'"
                                Are we all on a Dr. Deminto kick this weekend or something???? I think the full moon was last Tuesday.
                                I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                                -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                                X