This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunks at Jack

So last night I decided to have Jack in the Box for lunch (3am lunch I work 3rd shift lol) I place my order and pull up from behind me I hear the people in the car laughing and call the order taker retarded because she asked them to hold for a moment. They sat there the entire time just belittling her and calling her names because Jack was busy at 3 am. People....
    Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
    pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

see: every post i've made in the last six months. Those are the people who call and complain.

Like I told my grandma "Managers take complaints with a grain of salt, with graveyard, you have to take them with the entire salt shaker"
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
      see: every post i've made in the last six months. Those are the people who call and complain.
      I shall make a resolve that when they are busy but still kicking butt on the order speed to call and compliment the efficiency of the overnight group. (Working 3rd shift myself, I know every little compliment can help.)
      Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
      pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
        "Managers take complaints with a grain of salt, with graveyard, you have to take them with the entire salt shaker"
        Also an entire lime and a full bottle of tequila.
        Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X