No announcement yet.

Customers Suck! Members Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen this map used on a few other forums larger then CS!-the Sluggy Freelance and Librarium Online forums, for example, and they've never had problems as far as I know.
    Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

Can't seem to delete missplaced markers... So I have two "accidentals".

I'm down the street from LordLundar! lol!

Comment

I put a marker on Key West, but not worried, since everyone here already knows I live here. :-)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth CanadaGirl View Post
          Can't seem to delete missplaced markers... So I have two "accidentals".
          Don't know how that happened, did you forget where you lived?

Anyway, I just saw this bit of info on the blog for the map:

"Map owners, rejoice!
          February 24th, 2007
          Finally implemented one of the most requested features ever: now the users are able to edit or delete the markers they placed, with no need to ask for the map owner's help. To activate that feature on your map, just go to the admin area. The new option is called 'Allow users to edit/delete own markers'. Enjoy!
          "

What about it, Acolyte? Can you add that feature to your map?
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

My marker has been placed on my alma mater. It is somewhere in the middle of my many places of employment. I figure, if someone really tried hard, they would have no problem finding me...but just in case, this is far enough from either place I reside.
            I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I put my work local on there. I trained at a store really close to (same street and everything) where Bratling lists her work.
              "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
              HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                What about it, Acolyte? Can you add that feature to your map?
                No problem, will do!
                Last edited by Ree; 05-16-2007, 08:40 AM.
                Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

I put mine somewhere on South-Centeral Alaska. Not very close to where I live, but hey, it's still in Alaska, so it's alright.

Oh, and my saying is a joke because I run into a lot of red-neck-wannabes here, but, because it's cold in the winter, my family calls them Blue-Necks.

Comment

I placed mine from higher up, distance wise, so it's just showing my general location, and isn't really anywhere near my actual house, or work..
                    3 Basic rules for ordering food.
                    - Order from the menu.
                    - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
                    - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

I'm the only one in Africa *sob*
                      *feels all alone and stuff*
                      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I placed mine in the middle of the woods in my house's general vicinity.

Two things: A, my house IS in the middle of the woods, so no one is gonna find it.

B, even if they do, we own a LOT of guns. Amongst other various weaponry. Plus I've rigged booby traps just about everywhere. Good luck.
                        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth MMATM View Post
                          Stuck mine on campus, about-ish where my residence area is. So that narrows me down to just under 4,000 people or so...
                          Holy crap man! You're close to me! Looks like I just found out another CS'er that is close to me other than the legendary The1JimmyC

Comment

I placed mine directly above my house. I want everyone to come visit me! So come on..
                            Get to know me!

Just kidding. It's close to where I work.
                            Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

I didn't post mine to my house. I either posted it to where the trees live (if you want to see way too many trees at once) or the next door neighbor's place (great place to find alpacas).

Comment

I've placed mine in a park near my house. It's interesting to see where the rest of us hail from.

@flinx - I spend a large amount of my holidays with family near Petrie. Surprised to see another CSer in the area!
                                I think, therefore I am. But I am micromanaged, therefore I am not.

Comment

Working...
                                X