X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
    "I recieved poor directions. I Barley made it."

In this age of maps and GPS....plenty of people SOMEHOW make it. And how did you make barley?
    On a related note: I once saw an ad on our college bulletin board for a "barley used" mattress. I still have a picture of that one somewhere (the ad, not the mattress).

Comment

The only reason I could find the complaint about the red decorating being valid is if you worked at the Overlook Hotel.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

And please note that some of us still do not drive. So when you give directions-come down this road,second roundabout,turn down this road... and when you get told 'hang on I'm coming on foot' don't have a major brain bloop-'you haven't got a car...oh well then I don't know how to direct you-I have no idea how you're going to get here'.Give me the roads I need to walk along and I can make it there...
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
          Also, re: Starbucks - There's probably one two miles in the opposite direction, too.
          I'm surprised they space them out that far apart.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
          X