This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth dalesys View Post
    But I just got these jeans trained up to where they could walk me home while I slept and you had to wash them!
    You don't want to live in my house then . . . my brother will toss his jeans into the hamper after wearing them once. And don't try to tell him he can hang them up and wear them again - he'll have a major conniption and argue until the cows come home.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
      You don't want to live in my house then . . . my brother will toss his jeans into the hamper after wearing them once. And don't try to tell him he can hang them up and wear them again - he'll have a major conniption and argue until the cows come home.
      That's me, all over. I hate hate HATE wearing clothes that haven't been washed. I wore a shirt for literally 10 minutes? It's probably okay for tomorrow... but into the dirty laundry it goes.
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

My shirts always go in the wash after one day of wear.

I will wear jeans until they stink too much for my liking or get too dirty; this can be a day or several days.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
          Down the hall from me in school was perhaps one of the most fastidious girls I'd ever met. She put on clothes to wear to class, came back from class and put on her casual clothes. Then put her "good clothes" back on to go to her next class. You get the idea. It was university, so class time lasted an hour or an hour and a half, and you might have two or three classes a day. Then at the end of the day, her class clothes and her casual clothes went into her laundry bag to take home every weekend.

And yes, toward the end of the semester, her mother DID have words with her about 1) coming home every weekend, and 2) washing clothes that she'd worn for three hours.

Comment

Working...
          X