Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rude Bald loud Redneck and his Stupid Wife.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rude Bald loud Redneck and his Stupid Wife.

I ran the self checks last night. They had a three bottle box of gallon drinking wanter. At *mart corporate wont let us scan the boxes, the box must be opened and you scan all three bottles or one for all three.

I Went to over ride something since he obviously does not know how to work the self check register and was getting mad. I, in an effort to help him said "Sir you cant scan the box, you have to open the box and scan a bottle, put it on the lower scale wait a second then do it over again for all 3 bottles, you cant scan the box it's a corporate inventory rule, im sorry." he kept pointing to the upc code insisting he was right, talking down to me like I was a stupid idiot "see the code, we can scan the box, ive done it before." I said "No sir, we've never been allowed to scan the box as a whole, it's a corporate rule, I apologize." I said "I can help you scan the bottles if you wish?" (being nice offering good customer service, despite wanting to deck this asshole.)

He said in a very loud mouthed mean tone "I HAVE FULL CONTROLL OF MY FACULTIES, YOU NEED TO STEP BACK AND LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!" I was shocked and very offended I stared at him for a moment not knowing what to say. His rude wife hid a laugh and a smile. I walked off and smiled "happy mother's day dear" as she laughed "You too" I was offended and close to tears, even after this long working retail a arrogant son of a bitch isn't welcome and I don't like to be treated this way. he made fun of me loudly with friends who had walked up waiting to check themselves out. Being so rude, he'd look at me shaking his head and laughing at me calling me names.

They left and I smile "have a good day sweetie" to his wife, he laughs and shoots me the root (middle finger tells me to go get fucked) I said "bite me pal" he s hot the root at me and I said "right back at ya" they laughed loudly and walked out.

I am still very offended and angry and it deflated me. I was only offering to help him and he got his so called male ego in a twist. Fuck him. Fuck his wife. Why do people do this? Why did he act like this towards me when all I was doing was my job in trying to help him. SO someone offering to help him gets his male ego hurt....

I don't understand what I did to get this treatement from this arrogant sob.
    Last edited by Seshat; 05-12-2014, 07:54 AM. Reason: Obscured the worksite.
    The force is with us...

I think it was the fact you tried to help him and his arrogant doucheness prevented him from accepting. That makes it "acceptable" to diss you. Management needs to ban-hammer this cretin!

Hugs and cookies!

Comment

I agree that it's stupid that you can't scan the box; that's a bad decision on the company's part, but you didn't make that policy. You tried to help and they were appallingly rude and nasty towards you. And to bring other people into it and gang up on you...horrible. I do hope you let the manager know what happened. And I also hope their attitudes come back and bite them in a big way.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        I agree that it's stupid that you can't scan the box; that's a bad decision on the company's part, but you didn't make that policy.
        My guess would be this policy is in place to prevent theft (removing the three bottles of water from the box and stuffing it with smaller, more expensive items.).
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

So... Did he manage to purchase the water without scanning the bottles?
          "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
          .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Wavez2000, you did absolutely nothing wrong. Some people just can't be happy unless they are feeling superior to someone else.

I'm all too familiar with *mart's policies on scanning multiples. One of my dogs is going through congestive heart failure, and part of her treatment regimen is that she's allowed to drink ONLY distilled water, which means all 5 dogs get only distilled water. We buy about 5 of those 3-pk boxes per week. And yes, we always have one case open and one bottle out for the checker to scan. We gave up on SCO with those ages ago. Got tired of having to wait for the "no, I don't want to bag this item" after each scan when other cusstomers are breathing down my neck (no, I did NOT misspell that).

I so dislike going shopping, that I tend to stock up on non-perishables whenever possible. While I don't mine scanning 20+ of the same smaller item, it sure would be easier on the cashiers if they had a multiples button rather than making them scan all 20+. Yes, while being able to scan the UPC on the outside of the case would be easier, I, unlike some others, do understand that corporate has decided not to allow that. Oh well. Suck it up, SC. Or should that just be, "Suck it"?
            Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Don't get too fussed about idiot customers, there are way too many of them. And never apologize for doing what corporate wants; it's out of your control and you've done nothing wrong.

Comment

Quoth Primer View Post
                One of my dogs is going through congestive heart failure, and part of her treatment regimen is that she's allowed to drink ONLY distilled water, which means all 5 dogs get only distilled water. We buy about 5 of those 3-pk boxes per week.
                You may want to consider either a used home-distilling machine or a reverse-osmosis filter. New, it'd probably take a couple of years to pay off, but used you should be able to pay it off pretty fast.

Comment

Quoth sirwired View Post
                  You may want to consider either a used home-distilling machine or a reverse-osmosis filter. New, it'd probably take a couple of years to pay off, but used you should be able to pay it off pretty fast.
                  And in the long run it would be tons cheaper than continually buying it bottled.
                  Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                  OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                  she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                  Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
                  X