This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
    A woman comes up to me with two of our mini rose plants, they are $9.99. "How much are these? They're marked $9.99 but the man outside told me they are $3.99."
    My Dept. Manager was going thru his screens today and found a cashier had price modified a bunch of plants down to 10 cents each.
    Last edited by EricKei; 05-14-2014, 08:15 PM. Reason: pruning ;)
    "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

Quoth Dark Psion View Post
      My Dept. Manager was going thru his screens today and found a soon-to-be-former cashier had price modified a bunch of plants down to 10 cents each.
      Fixed that for you.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
        People also clip the doors with carts; there's something not working right with the sensors and they can be too slow to open for some people.
        Those are the SCs without souls

Comment

I had a wanna-be customer try to get in after we had locked up the grocery store one night. The first time he walked into the door and bounced off wasn't enough to convince him the store was closed so he took a running jump at it. Door still failed to open (damn locks...) and he bounced onto the ground rather hard. The 3 of us watching/grabbing tills had a rather good laugh as he wobbled off with his friends (also laughing).

My Dept. Manager was going thru his screens today and found a cashier had price modified a bunch of plants down to 10 cents each
          - I ran across one the "once a week managers" (part time employee, ran the store once a week since we didn't have the full compliment of managers the super stores had) doing the same thing to packages of meat as we got ready to close for a holiday. He wasn't around after that little incident got reported up the chain of command.

Comment

Working...
          X